Re: [OM] Abandoned House on Airport Expressway #5

Subject: Re: [OM] Abandoned House on Airport Expressway #5
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 08:18:56 -0400
That one evokes another memory.  In late summer we normally spend some
time with good friends on Cape Cod.  They always rent a house there for
two weeks.  The first week is devoted to hosting their 6 kids and
families and the second week they host some of their friends.  We are
very fortunate to be included for free vacation times.  For about the
past 5 years we've been staying in Barnstable at what was the family
house of Kurt Vonnegut.  It's an old farmhouse added to over and over
again over many years. It's now owned by his daughter who lives next
door.  As you enter the front door of this house you are facing an
identical looking stairwell to the second floor.  It's very narrow and
extremely difficult to maneuver whilst carrying luggage. :-)
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/temp/Vonnegut%20house%20-%202008>
Sorry, just the outside of the house.  No pictures of the stairwell.  As
you might guess the house is extremely well stocked with books
including, of course, Kurt Vonnegut's books.

Chuck Norcutt