Re: [OM] Rexall Drug Sign - Winterset, Iowa

Subject: Re: [OM] Rexall Drug Sign - Winterset, Iowa
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 14:30:09 -0700
On 6/26/2012 10:01 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> On 6/26/2012 9:39 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for the all the detail.  But with a 5-stop exposure range in the
>>> brackets why not just get a gross meter reading (maybe limited to the
>>> wall) and pick one after processing?

Or just take a picture?
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=IATMS&image=IMG_0184_H0oof40b.jpg>

Well, yeah, just a consumer model digicam, no special preparation, snapped
through a window while waiting for my dinner,
training wheels of PS.

Maybe one day, if I try really hard, spend years is special preparation, use
special camera and film, take multiple
exposure readings and get strong enough to use manly PWP, instead of the crutch
of PS, I'll be able to take a decent shot.

T. I. C. Moose

> Because I'm a geek?

As good an explanation as any.