Re: [OM] (OM) Mon (moon) images

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Mon (moon) images
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 09:11:39 -0400
These images are underexposed.  They also show some chroma noise in the
darker mare.  Hard to believe that's in the original exposure which must
have been moderately fast.  Maybe an artifact from FastStone?  The same
chroma noise is not found in your first exposure of June 29
<http://www.brianswale.com/zuikoholics/2012/Moon-P6298097_cr-srp.jpg>

Chuck Norcutt