[OM] (OM) Another moon shot

Subject: [OM] (OM) Another moon shot
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 20:20:05 +1200
Bottom right at
http://www.brianswale.com/zuikoholics/2012/prints1.htm

This does look dark, but at least it IS possible to see some surface moon
detail. The only very significant difference from reality is that the image is
not
silvery white. It HAS had USM 20 from FastStone.

I did take a RAW shot but processing that turned out to be a comedy of
errors, so after 30 minutes of stuffing around I gave up in favour of
FastStone's tried and true routines with jpg.

I have Sagelight installed and thought I had paid for it and registered it, but
it
told me I had not. End of round One.

I have Olympus Studio 2, and found the ORF image for editing, but when I
wanted to crop the moon from all the black sky, the menu didn't accord with
what the Help File said, and I soon found myself in a region of the program
from which there was no apparent escape. The menus were all different,
with no way back. Reset didn't fix it. Maybe I should uninstall then reinstall,
but it would be just my luck to lose the registration, so I probably won't.
End of round Two.

I also have Corel AfterShot Pro, but I couldn't even find a navigation menu to
locate the file :-((      Life gets tejus, don't it.

It's a cold night and I'm tired. I'm off to bed !!

Brian Swale