[OM] Ada is gone

Subject: [OM] Ada is gone
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 16:24:55 -0700
My mother-in-law Ada passed away peacefully late Thursday night after a
two-week stay in hospice. She was 90 years old. But somehow we never
thought of her as an old lady, just someone with more experience.  You
probably remember her from my many photos of her over the years.

Here she is translating at the United Nations in Geneva, 1946.
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/6468873879/in/photostream/>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/6468086051/in/photostream/>

And here she is a few years ago, bemusedly listening to one of my
mother's stories:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/7475150528/in/photostream>

We miss her already.  Please think of Ada, Katya and me over the next
few days.

--Peter