Re: [OM] a pair of house finches

Subject: Re: [OM] a pair of house finches
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 23:04:37 -0700
Yeah, Chris, it actually is a composite of two images from a burst of
shots.  An attempt to use the better bird poses and put them together.
Each image had one bird that I kind of liked and one that I did not
like.  And they were too far apart.  Removed the female from image one
by using Content Aware Patch and cleaned up that area.  Then flipped
image two horizontally, made a rough selection around the female and
moved it into image one, fitting it onto the other side of the arch of
the pole. Needs a bit more work.   Thought I had cleaned up that
processing border.  Guess I didn't look close enough.  Thanks for the
comeback.
Paul in Portland OR