Re: [OM] IMG: Emigdio Again

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Emigdio Again
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 16:03:04 -0400
I'm with Jim on this one.  If I hadn't had the descriptions to go with
each image I'd have said the first one was the HDR image.  The actual
HDR image is significantly lacking brightness and color in the shadows
and darker areas... exactly what an HDR image is supposed to fix.
Compare the hat bands, for example.  Also, the jacket ahd his shadowed
skin in the original image seem to have a green cast not seen in the HDR
image.  I can't tell if the green is real or an artifact.

Time for a re-do else blend the two in PhotoShop.

Chuck Norcutt