Re: [OM] Nobody said being a cowboy was easy...

Subject: Re: [OM] Nobody said being a cowboy was easy...
From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 06:23:00 -0700
G'mornin' Philippe!

> Well caught David!
>
> I think I like everything in it, from the grin to his right boot <Obama
snip>.

Fascinating, to me, that you should catch the worn boot.  Apparently my own
powers of observation are not that keen!  I'd missed it, concentrating instead,
on his expression.... though I'm not sure I'd call it a "grin".

However, worn boots are nothing new to a cowboy.  As Rose has said, many times,
"It's not a career, it's a lifestyle".  Most of the guys and gals who rodeo
(yes, it's a verb) work in town, all winter, so they can rodeo, all summer.

Thank you, Philippe, for taking the time to look and for your keen
observational skill. :-)

David.