[OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo--now scanning--Plustek anyone?

Subject: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo--now scanning--Plustek anyone?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:52:05 -0400 (EDT)
> There is no doubt in my mind (having a 4000ED, and having seen the
results
> of an Imacon scan) that the Imacon scanners, even the older models,
can
> squeeze much more out of the film image, in resolution and DMax. You
have,
> however, put your finger on a key advantage of the higher-end Nikon
35mm
> scanners, the ability to accept the batch feeders.

Anyone anxious for this guy to be released?  Plustek says price will be
"reasonable."  Supports auto batch scanning.  It is very nice  that
scanners are still being designed/ made.   I would bet its performance
will be top notch, but we'll see soon, I hope.

http://plustek.com/usa/products/opticfilm-series/opticfilm-120/introduction.html

Watching and waiting, Mike