Re: [OM] Got a new (OT) squeeze; my poor pooch

Subject: Re: [OM] Got a new (OT) squeeze; my poor pooch
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 20:33:02 +0200
Now I love the first one with its mock 18th century classical
architecture - superb composition for an invitation to visit :-)
You were right to buy the set, superb tones too.

OTT I pity your pet, being even temporarily a four-legged advert for
HMV must be a pain in the part you can't scratch or ....

Hope the darling is doing fine by now.

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe