Re: [OM] The Root of All Reflections

Subject: Re: [OM] The Root of All Reflections
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:57:01 -0500
thanks, Moose.

This is one of those odd pictures that has multiple ways of cropping and
color adjustment. Through the years I've sold this picture with three
distinct crops. I've also done it keeping the water sky reflection blueish
and also by warming it all up. It works either way. I will say, though,
that I have never gotten the look in digital that a custom printer got for
me using Cibachrome. I worked hard at this one to give it those colors,
 but I have to apply a non-linear adjustment to the blue color curve. It's
a work in progress before I have it printed again.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx