Re: [OM] IMG: A couple of belated flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A couple of belated flowers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 21:17:43 -0400
The first is lovely with luscious bokeh.  The second suffers from an
overexposed right side whose brightness draws the eye away from the
better action on the left.  I'd crop off at least the right 1/3.  The
third has lovely color but the depth of field is so shallow as to show
only the bug.  Perhaps that was your intent but, if so, showing such a
small in-focus area on a much larger field doesn't work for me.

Chuck Norcutt