Re: [OM] Dr. Ted.

Subject: Re: [OM] Dr. Ted.
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 19:26:09 -0300
Yes ..........Henning Wulff did me a terrific favour several years back when
I dropped my  M 'lux 50/f1.4 on the rocks at Peggys Cove which cost a pretty
penny to repair. He sold me a spare Konica M-Hexanon 50/f2 lens for a very
generous price which I now have on my M5 .............. I do admit to having
one [!!] which I got in the mid 1980s and which still works like a charm and
the TTL meter is spot on; I still have a generous supply of Varta 1.35v
batteries..The Konica lens was and still is a magnificant performer.

My only family connection with Victoria is when our son attended Royal Roads
Military College back in the 1990s and my wife's cousin's family.......he
retired from a medical professorship at Queens..

jh