Re: [OM] IMG: The Art Above Us

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Art Above Us
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 19:04:17 -0400
I think it's beautiful.  Does anyone know why the small wire is wrapped
the way it is?  The wrapping around and close to the insulator appears
to be a binding of the cable to the top of the insulator.  But the way
the wire tails off and away from the insulator seems to have some other
reason for being.  Something to do with high voltage or lighting I would
think.

Chuck Norcutt