Re: [OM] Like a LEICA?

Subject: Re: [OM] Like a LEICA?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:54:03 -0500
Rick, As you know, my big dawg megapickel camera has a whopping 7.5.
Otherwise the rest are the lowly 5 megapickels. Unfortunately, common
wisdom now is that 5 megapickels is only good for a wallet sized print.
We're so screwed.

I had a C-5000 for a few hours this weekend. My wife picked it up at a yard
sale for $10 but we all thought it was a different/better model. No charger
and it had all the coating rubbed off the front lens. So we actually
managed to return it!

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx