Re: [OM] Student Photo

Subject: Re: [OM] Student Photo
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:33:21 -0400
I thank you. Addie thanks you. But in the interest of full disclosure, the
composition was assisted by LR4, which means me. She got the goods, but I put
them in the little box.

Working with or without flash hasn't been on the priority list this session
other than letting them know about fill flash in sunlight when they're trying
to take pictures of their friends at the beach. But Jon's pushing me to teach
more, so we may get a little more advanced in future classes. Which means I may
have to get myself advanced enough to advance them. <g>

--Bob