Re: [OM] Was: Patience, Now: Dr.Ted.

Subject: Re: [OM] Was: Patience, Now: Dr.Ted.
From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:18:40 -0700
Bob Whitmire SAID:

> Yeah, but do we _have_ to go out and get Leicas now? I had one once. Long
> time ago. As I recall it was an M3.
>
> Took real good pitchers, but at the time I got shed of it, I wasn't
> shooting anymore.

Hi Bob,
The only time I ever thought, "if only I had a certain camera type, I could
take pictures like some big name photographer."  Was in an absolute earliest
rookie state as many beginners believe.

However I leaned very quickly, in reality the camera rarely makes the
perfect photo. It's the person observing and shooting the moment without
thinking about it!" As Yogi Berra said... "YOU CAN'T THINK AND BAT!"

No different in so many photo situations if you think about it,, THE MOMENT
IS GONE FOREVER!"  KISS?

Just " SEE-SHOOT WITHOUT THOUGHT IF YOU ARE MOTIVATED IN YOUR GUT AND
HEART!"

cheers,
Dr.ted