Re: [OM] John Hermanson intro for the OM newbies

Subject: Re: [OM] John Hermanson intro for the OM newbies
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 10:41:50 -0400
John, no smoke: Every OM you have rebuilt for me - what is? six or seven
now? - has worked

better than a new one. Seriously, I've never had to send one back for
rework. That's more

than I can say for the "factory."

I meant to add in my original post that J.H. might be the best reason to
buy an OM.

Rick