Re: [OM] The last time I used an OM-1

Subject: Re: [OM] The last time I used an OM-1
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 09:00:17 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

> > > A flyer of this years forthcoming show has reminded me that
> > > last year was the last time I used an OM-1 It was good.
> > >
> > > http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj37/deebel/Biggar%20Albion%20Vintage%20Rally%20Aug%202011/
> > >

> >       I last used mine about 3 1/2 years ago.  Both of them
> > are carefully packed away.
> >

> Thanks for the repaired link.

     The one photo of the bicycles reminded me that both of mine are considered
"vintage".  One is a Motobecane that I bought new about 42 years ago, and the
other is a Nishiki of about the same age that I bought in a thrift store for
$15 three weeks ago.  I've overhauled that one and need to fine tune it every
so often as the lubricant works its' way into the gummed up shifters.  I need
to make a pair of lock nuts for the shifters as you cannot buy them for any
amount of money.

Chris