Re: [OM] An Introduction

Subject: Re: [OM] An Introduction
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 09:59:03 -0400
Welcome, David.  Holy smokes!  We may have to rename this list to the
Leica alternate or some such.  :-)  I just took a quick look at your
site and was admiring the bird photos... in particular the Great Blue
and Bald Eagles.

I live in Florida in the winter and was just trying to shoot some Bald
Eagles near Ruskin, FL several months ago.  It was a poor attempt with
nothing longer than 300mm available.  And with me lack of patience is
probably an even larger inhibitor to good images.  :-)

Welcome again.

Chuck Norcutt