Re: [OM] Honestly, I haven't enjoyed Photography this much in a long

Subject: Re: [OM] Honestly, I haven't enjoyed Photography this much in a long time
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 18:58:44 +0000
Nice to hear you got the updated version of the 180. I like the bokeh on
that lens (the 180 W-N is the latest RZ version), which I think is a tessar.

If you like that one, you should track down the APOs (210, 250, 350, 500).
They are another order of magnitude better...  (I think they have APO
versions of all of them for the RB, though the RZ ones are easier to find.)

Hopefully your darkroom comes back online soon! The latest additions in mine
are the 4x5 holder from Phototherm to allow processing 4x5 in the SSK4, and
an APO el-nikkor 105/5.6N enlarging lens. Neither of which I have gotten a
chance to use yet...

-Ed