Re: [OM] Panasonic to Bankroll Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] Panasonic to Bankroll Olympus
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 19:10:59 -0400
"Pansonic will bolster sagging TV-set earnings by providing between 30
and 50 billion yen (approx. US$378–631 million) to Olympus, in return
for shares issued in a private offering."

Durn.  I just bought a Panasonic 42" HDTV.  But I guess it wasn't enough
to bolster their sagging TV-set earnings.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt