Re: [OM] finches

Subject: Re: [OM] finches
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 09:33:38 -0700
Thanks, Chuck, Chris and Jim for the kind words.
Yeah, Chuck, a little bit of both, I am afraid.  I was kind of
scrambling between the remote shutter on the tripod mounted camera and
handholding the compact to shoot different areas. LOL  Didn't have time
to  check any settings on the compact.  Just turn it on and max the zoom
and shoot.  Those little guys are a bit sudden. VBG
Paul in Portland OR