[OM] IMG: Saw Briar

Subject: [OM] IMG: Saw Briar
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 14:11:31 -0500
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In my youth, 75 years ago, we called these farm land nuisances "saw briars",
because they would shred a bare leg in very short order.  Now, they continue to
pester me with their presence, outgrowing anything else in wet or dry weather.
The new growth has few briar barbs, but the older strands will pierce work
gloves quickly.

I swear this outgrowth was not obvious yesterday.  Today, it has topped the
Nandinas and is trying to bind the world together.  Maybe I should just let it

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Saw+Briar+02.jpg.html

E-1 with Zuiko Digital 14-54 Ver.1, ISO 400, RAW

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA