Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 24/5/2012: asleep at the wheel

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 24/5/2012: asleep at the wheel
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 14:18:30 -0400
  That wouldn't fly over here. Whether or not there is anyone else on the
road, you'd better use that turn signal. You may THINK there is no one
there but you may have missed seeing him and he could be a cop. I'd like to
see you use that same rationale at a four way stop. "But officer there was
no one there, why the need to stop?"

Charlie