Re: [OM] The Doll House #86

Subject: Re: [OM] The Doll House #86
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 07:21:47 -0400
Second the motion. But I feel there's more too them than a simple horror film
association. Something about the abandoned house and the scattering of the
dolls, the high-contrast presentation in black and white. It all works for me.
Not to go on too much about it, but I think there's something here for the
pointed-pinky set as well as regular folks. In other words, appeal across the
spectrum of potential viewers.

Just my 2 cents worth, and worth just about that.

--Bob