Re: [OM] Goodbye, 35mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Goodbye, 35mm
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 15:15:27 +0200
Piers, thanks for your reply. It might indeed be the same rather
infamous seller. Oh well, he never bought into OM gear before (he
usually just buys german) so it's a leap of faith to him also. The
film camera market is beyond dead in South Africa, so I consider
myself fortunate to have received a local offer that I am actually
happy with. For about four years, I have "rented" the OM system for
free (I got back what I put into it) so I was not expecting to make
any profit.

I would have loved to offer items for sale on this list - I feel bad
that I could not - but this was an all-or-nothing deal, with the 250/2
being the deal-maker.

I will continue to post some images, thanks :-) I also have hundreds
of cool OM ZUiko images waiting to be discovered in my negatives, I'll
keep on sharing them!

Dawid