Re: [OM] Goodbye, 35mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Goodbye, 35mm
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 15:03:41 +0200
It is indeed a single stroke, but alas serial number is "only"
1,026,xxx - I very much doubt it could fund a retirement!
(but it might be worth something in 20 years' time as good M3's get
rarer). Problem is the damn things never stop working, market is still
flooded with great-condition M3s.
They are almost as rugged as Nikon Fs it seems.

Dawid