[OM] Unexpected portrait

Subject: [OM] Unexpected portrait
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 16:19:59 -0700
Yesterday, we attended the memorial service for the mother of a close friend.
She asked me to do some photos of the
service, especially so she would have shots of the speakers.

It is a beautiful chapel, but with a fancy skylight, so light was ah,
interesting, and variable, with streams of bright
sun shooting into a generally softly lit space.

I think I've got what she wanted, plus some shots of her family and her kids
that she with like very much. I don't know
if I will show her the image of her in full grief mode, although it's a great
portrait.

There will be several rather good portraits, but I think one will stand out.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=SFBayArea/Miscellaneous/Marty_Evans_Memorial_Service&image=_MG_6650cr.jpg>

Occasional Portraitist Moose