Re: [OM] What were you shooting in 1970?

Subject: Re: [OM] What were you shooting in 1970?
From: William L Barber <nsurit@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 08:14:42 -0500
1970?  Man that is asking me to really go back in the time machine.  Let me
give this a try . . .

Film!

Cameras: Nikon F with a few lenses.  Mamiya C 33 or 330 and a few lenses.
Mamiya Press. 4X5 view camera.  The Bronica may still have been in the stable.

Subject matter:  School activities, weddings, school assignments, etc.  I
graduated in May 1971 with BS in Photography.

Oh, I'm still shooting film . . . and some pixels.

This is my first posting after my transition from PC to Mac.  Now how do you
get the computer to send the message? Oh, it must be that paper airplane
symbol.  This must have been designed by one on my school mates.  Guess a
symbol for a spit ball would have been confusing.

Bill Barber