Re: [OM] My first pictures with the E-M5 and M.ZUIKO 45mm f1.8

Subject: Re: [OM] My first pictures with the E-M5 and M.ZUIKO 45mm f1.8
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 11:59:12 -0400
Ken,

E-M5 autofocus system rocks. When I was taking all these pictures even
with grass in the middle between the camera and the subject's eyes,
the camera was able to spot her eyes and I was able to see throught
the viewfinder how the camera was focusing on her eyes with a white
square. It is amazing and honestly I never got a bad focused picture.
All of them were tack sharp! This system reminds me of flight
simulators when you are targeting your enemy with your Maverick
missile :) It's amazingly accurate.

Come one Ken don't be so picky with Olympus. You know pretty well they
are still the best! :)

I'll try to write a short review of my experiences with this camera
along the day. Today is crazy inside the pharmacy. :)

Take care,

David