Re: [OM] Real estate - The other side of the coin

Subject: Re: [OM] Real estate - The other side of the coin
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 18:27:58 -0500
OK, so the counter-offer came in. They dropped $8K and threw the
"final no-dicker price" statement back at us. That's OK, we did the
same thing when we were selling too. So, that means I've got a little
margin to play yet. :)

I'm actually fine with the price, but the siding repair has to be done
first. So, that's where we'll counter again, I think. We'll sleep on
it. No rush. Make them sweat a little. This is actually the first
offer in 2 years. We'll see if we can peg them for the repairs and
another couple thousand.

If they don't want to play, then we'll just offer on the place we are
in now. That should come in about $50-60K less. It needs a lot of
work, but we can have a lot of work done for $50k.

And I still get my darkroom. :)

AG