Re: [OM] IMG: Mother's Day Orchid

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Mother's Day Orchid
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 13:40:30 +0200
As you say, the response time of the quench circuit in the flash unit
will be measured in hundreds of microseconds, whereas the speed of
light is orders of magnitude faster (and is thus irrelevant).
That means that there's a minimum flash duration that may still be
giving too much light for the subject (at the selected aperture)
Jez

On 17/05/2012, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  But if you get too close with auto flash control the electronics may
not have enough time