Re: [OM] Bokeh work

Subject: Re: [OM] Bokeh work
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 14:17:13 +0200
Now, really impressive would be to detect out-of-focus areas (and the
guys who wrote focus stacking software would have done most of the
hard work for you... there are a couple of open source
implementations / papers) and apply your technique iteratively, with
different strengths across different regions, based on how out of
focus those areas are. Wrap e'r up in a one-click plugin for
Photoshop, Lightroom, Apple Aperture, and let the $$$ flow in!

Unfortunately, this won't drive lens prices down :-(

Dawid