Re: [OM] Supermoon Superphotographer

Subject: Re: [OM] Supermoon Superphotographer
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 14:39:33 -0500
> Well, somebody got a Supermoon and wind farm photo.
> <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/05/supermoon-photos-2012-pictures-world_n_1486785.html#s=945639>
> In case the link doesn't take you to the right image, it's #9.

Ah! No worries, mate. That's not my composition at all. Kinda ugly, actually.

Seriously, the composition I'm trying to get is turning out to be
extremely difficult to get. I never figured that it could be so
elusive.

However, the two shots I did get were quite satisfying. I was going to
work on them last night for my article, but discovered I was missing
my USB cable and couldn't get the images downloaded into my laptop for
processing.

It's always something. FINALLY, the wind was lined up perfectly with
the moon, but the moon didn't clear the clouds (OH those clouds did
make things more interesting) until it was too late.

AG