[OM] Online or Bricks and Mortar was - Question for you experts

Subject: [OM] Online or Bricks and Mortar was - Question for you experts
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 09:51:38 +0200
That's a big dilemma we face here in Switzerland, most things can be
bought much cheaper over the border in eurozone or from the UK at 1/3 of
the price that you can by things here, BUT if you don't support the
local economy then it will lead to unemployment etc. higher taxes  and
so on, but when you have to pay three times as much it does push your
loyalty to the edge.

On the other hand I have just upgraded my photoshop to CS6 and after
considering buying from the UK store I find that the swiss price is
actually cheaper - I though it was more initially but that was a premium
for having it in German. Cameras also seem cheaper here if bought
online, the bricks and mortar stores though charge roughly double as well.

If it carries on we will end up with something like the app store where
you can't really try before you buy but have to trust the reviews, which
for 1 dollar apps is ok but I do a lot of research for 100 dollar apps.

I am about to post on facebook a picture of Luigi our new family member
a pizza oven! my wife has been wanting one for years, before though you
could only get huge permanently fixed items or metal ones luckily since
about 2 years you can now get movable ones, at 110 Kilos you couldn't
really say portable, so we are building up quite an outdoor kitchen, I
even have a tandoor ready to be found a place in it.