Re: [OM] (OM) one new image on facebook

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) one new image on facebook
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 10:08:27 +1200
Chris Crawford wrote

> That's impressive. I can't believe it was shot with an effective 800mm
> lens (400mm on a 4/3 camera = 800mm on a 35mm film). I would have thought
> that a much longer lens would be needed to magnify the moon so much!

Chris, the total image size at max with the E-3 is 3647 x 2736 pixels.
Using RapidRock (Fast Stone) I did a lossless crop to 780 x 755 pixels, with
very little space around the moon. The maximum dimension on any longest
side that currently facebook accepts is 720 pixels, so I resized  the 780 to
720. The moon in the unaltered image is 613x 613 pixels. I'll post one of
them up and see how it looks. Hold your breath.

Brian Swale.