Re: [OM] Sensor size, lens performance, various ramblings

Subject: Re: [OM] Sensor size, lens performance, various ramblings
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 21:44:06 +0200
Ken,

There'll be a learning curve with either 5d, for the mk 2 get the 'manual'
focussing screen. Not a 2-4 but it gives some more pop. i don't know the
mk3, but feel no need to upgrade myself. If you like the grip better, get
the mk3 and chipped adapters and don't look back. If you are able to test
them for some time, try to rent each for a week or so and decide
thereafter. The two are close but very digferent in use with mf lenses I
think.

Good luck deciding,

Iwert