Re: [OM] I surrender!

Subject: Re: [OM] I surrender!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 16:54:56 +0100
Bill

Congratulations! :-)

My son works at the shop in Covent Garden teaching people like you how to use
the more complex applications (e.g. iMovie, iPhoto, Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro,
Aperture), but he has colleagues who help new users to work out what to do
next.  The former (One-to-one) you pay for (GBP75 for a year's sessions, in the
UK), the latter (Setup) comes with the product.

Have fun, whatever you decide to do.

Chris