Re: [OM] IMG: More Birds at ISO 1600

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More Birds at ISO 1600
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 18:56:51 -0500
Hi Chuck,

I must confess that I have been cheating a little bit.  I pulled out a 75-yr
old black focusing cloth that my late father-in-law used in his studio.  I
sit on a patio chair, get the camera and tripod in a comfortable position,
and cover the camera body and my head and shoulders with the cloth.  This
allows me to focus and frame while keeping somewhat out of sight.  The birds
eventually ignore me.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA