[OM] Nathan's PAD 28/4/2012: downhill from here

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 28/4/2012: downhill from here
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 01:24:06 +1200
Nathan wrote

> When I go cycling, it is about cycling/training. But once in a while a
> break is needed, and there is always a camera in the handlebar bag:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=1817718258&k=xB
> GGDF8&lb=1& s=O
>
> I fell fortunately to have those roads nearby

It would scare the hell out of me to try cycling on such a narrow road, given
the speeds that people here are inclined to drive at, and no verge to escape
to.
The road surface looks great though.

I'm not even sure I could ride a bike these days, and am not inclined to try.
My partner ( not at all steady or fast in her responses) has broken her pelvis
twice in the last 2 1/2 years through low-speed falls from a bike.
Overestinates her physical ability, and steadfastly refuses to do exercise...

Brian Swale.