Re: [OM] Pixma printer

Subject: Re: [OM] Pixma printer
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 20:41:46 -0400
Good luck. I'm not familiar with the Permajet. If the Pixma has at least three
shades of black (on mine, Black, Light Black and Light Light Black) you
shouldn't have any trouble with monochrome. The days of using a printer with
all black inks are long gone. It actually helps the monochrome print to have a
little colored ink in it. I don't know why because I can't remember. <g> And of
course you need some color if you're tinting or toning the print in anyway.

--Bob