Re: [OM] DLO version of DPP now up on Canyon USA site

Subject: Re: [OM] DLO version of DPP now up on Canyon USA site
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 22:04:56 -0700
Thanks for the link!

Things have been hectic the last few days, and I got out of the habit of
checking.

It does indeed show DLO for the 10-22. Also, although not listed in the manual,
it also shows the DLO icon for S100 CR2
files :-) , but not the G11 :-( . so it appears new compacts with Raw files
will be supported, but probably not older ones.

I haven't time to play with it now ...

Dr. Moose DLO