Re: [OM] IMG: Goldfinch on a Rainy Day

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Goldfinch on a Rainy Day
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:22:39 -0500
John,

No offense taken, I appreciate the feedback that I receive.  In line with
Chuck's suggestion, I tried to improve the processing, but could not get a
better result.

I just put up an image of a stationary object.  Take a look.  I think that
the lens/extender combo will do what I require for posted images.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA