Re: [OM] (OM) OT ... Sacrilege? Sedition??

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT ... Sacrilege? Sedition??
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:43:05 -0500
> You know my affinity for soft focus . . . so no, to the ministry in the
> traditional sense.  Really good teachers might say their teaching is their
> ministry.  Bill Barber

Well, interesting that you put it that way. My wife has really changed
the ways she teaches, preaches and counsels. We've gone very much in
the direction of "soft". Well, kinda sorta. Let's put it this way, the
underlying message remains very sharp, but the methodology of delivery
has gotten very adaptive. OK, counseling can get brutal, (she's no Bob
Newhart), but for the most part she'll gladly let the wind blow the
leaves out of the yard instead of expending a lot of energy with a
rake.

Yes, teaching is a ministry, no matter the subject and no matter the student.

AG