Re: [OM] IMG: Ross/London Lens from 1880s

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Ross/London Lens from 1880s
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 19:26:45 -0500
Hi Chris,

I have several M42 Pentax Takumar lenses, so one of the first adapters I
bought for 4/3 was an M42.  The bellows is Honeywell Pentax, and the set of
3 extension tubes is also Pentax.  I have the original box for the bellows,
and it has no model number on it, just "Bellows Unit".

The Ross lens has its own brass flange, and that is screwed to a "lens
board", which has a M42 flange attached to the back.  So that entire setup
is M42.

I have no OM lenses.  I have a couple of Leica-R to 4/3 adapters that I use
with Leica lenses.

Thanks for your interest.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA