Re: [OM] Andrews review of the X-Pro-1, was cars

Subject: Re: [OM] Andrews review of the X-Pro-1, was cars
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 09:14:36 +1000
A good example of this would be the Q button. I know it annoyed Michael Coyne
but I'd forgotten that until it happened to me. By the time they handed one
over to a real photog like Michael, there was no way they were going to be able
to move the button off the grip. Even if they wanted to. It's like 'market
research' - they never really ask important questions because they can't
redesign the thing - just, "what colour would you prefer that we paint it."
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com