Re: [OM] And yet another dog photo

Subject: Re: [OM] And yet another dog photo
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 06:30:01 +0100
Ian

If you're talking about Aperture's (automatic) previews, they are images that
are made for viewing, but not for editing.  If the Master file is not
accessible editing is not possible.

Again for Aperture, if you look in Preferences you can set the size of
Previews, either absolutely or relatively (maximum size).

Chris