Re: [OM] IMG: Greyson

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Greyson
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 16:21:24 -0400
My dentist has a parrot that will only talk to women with big breasts. He
won't talk to men or flat-chested women. Every time I go to the dentist, I
try and get his parrot to talk to me. He ignores me. The dentist's
receptionist is an old frumpy-dumpy looking woman, but she has huge
breasts. Every time she walks past the bird's cage, he whistles and starts
talking to her: "Helloooo! Hey Baby! Come 'ere Baby! Hey baby, baby, baby!
Helloooo!"

Its hilarious. The old woman hates it; "Goddamn bird won't leave me
alone!" She said that recently a woman came in to the office to see the
dentist, and she was wearing a low-cut shirt. The bird was hanging on the
outside of his cage and started up his "Hey baby" routine. The woman went
to the bird, who stuck his face into her shirt!

Lol!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography