[OM] Nathan's PAD 27/3/2012: Cheeta, Oban and Lagavulin

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/3/2012: Cheeta, Oban and Lagavulin
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 23:25:23 +0200
My wife was skiing in Andorra last week, and one of the nice things about
Andorra is that booze is cheap, so she does some sensible shopping when the is
up there. Yesterday I began to photograph the fruits of said shopping, but then
Cheeta wandered into the frame. And she is much prettier than bottles of Oban
or Lagavulin:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=1769245839&k=WPxgZd2&lb=1&s=O

A technical note of interest to some, at least: the picture was taken with the
Fuji X100, imported to the iPad using the PhotoRaw app, and edited a little
using that same app.

I also tried playing with image using Filterstorm and Adobe Touch, but found
both to be either slow, or not user friendly, or both. I am slowly coming to
the conclusion that for processing pictures on the iPad, PhotoRaw and Snapseed
are the best options.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman